Born in Rouen, France, Executive Chef Sylvain Harribey earned a French culinary degree in 1990 from The Talence Hospitality School in Bordeaux before attending the renowned Lenôtre in Paris.
- Recipient of the AAA Four-Diamond Award
- 1st Place Winner of “Chopped,” the Food Network’s culinary competition show
- Participant in the Dallas Gridiron Chef Competition for the James Beard Foundation
- Member of Academie Culinaire Française
- "I cook with my heart – and my French heritage. But I like to be creative and challenge my skills, always looking for new ways to refine classic French recipes and techniques. I try new combinations of ingredients, experiment with different culinary traditions, and use the freshest products from local farms. I want everyone to enjoy the taste of every single item on the plate." - Sylvain Harribey
Click here to view Executive Chef Sylvain Harribey’s full biography